Thursday, August 2, 2007

Universal Studios

I love beetle Juice he is the best. Of course we had to take our picture with Spiderman.
Who wouldn't love to be in a photo with Shrek?
Thats right Jeff is a great football player. His goal is the superbowl.
These girls were so nice to the kids. Kaylee thought it was really nice that they took the time to talk to them.
Evan Almighty. He took such a good picture.
This was the Apollo 13 ship they came home in.
Bradlee loved this bike. He thought it was so cool.
Me and my dude

The girls weren't so sure of the Vampire, but they took their picture with him anyway.

Meghan took this picture for us.
The kids had fun finding different characters to take their pictures with.
don't forget about the Hulk.
You can all relax now, Jaws has really been caught.
Sorry there are so mamy pictures to look at, they were all so good I couldn't choose just a few to show, so I had to display them all. I have more that I will post as I get time, so don't be suprised when I post again later.

No comments: