Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time Flys when you're having fun!

I was just looking through some of my old pictures, and I found some of my favorites. I can't believe how little my kids used to be. Kaylee was just a baby yesterday, and now Meghan and Kaylee don't even want me to do their hair anymore. It is bittersweet. I love how independant they are becoming, but at the same time I want them to need me for everything. Oh well, I guess they can't stay babies forever, can they?
Meghan has always loved taking care of the other 2, and as you can see in this picture that started at a young age.

Kaylee was such a cute baby, and now she is growing up to be such a beautiful girl.

Meghan when she was tweetie bird for halloween. I think she was 3 in this picture.
As you can tell Bradlee was a newborn here. He was only 12 days old in this picture



This is a almost resent picture of Meghan, Bradlee, and Kaylee's 1st day of school this last year..... Like I said, Time flys when you're having fun.

1 comment:

T J V said...

i agree you have gorgeous kids, can't wait to see you all in just a few more days!