Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My new Closet

My Husband is the best.... look what he did for me. He cleaned out the closet..... and he painted it. Yes it is lime green your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
And then he laid pergo floors in the closet.... Beautiful floors....
And then he gave me a closet organizer..... I think he wants me to share the closet with him or something.
Look at the end result. It is fabulous. I love it so much. I have a place for my shoes, and Jeff even has some extra space in the closet. Yes I can share the closet if I have to.

I love it...... I love it....... I love it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

T J V said...

you are so SPOILED!!! i love it though, wish our closet looked so nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was one of your christmas gifts right? i never would have thought to paint a closet anything but white. . .spiffyness!