Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We are alive!!

I don't have any new pictures to share, but I realized it has been awhile since I have updated. We have all been sick at my house. Jeff had Bronchitis, and then Meghan got Bronchitis..... and then I got a little cold that turned into a bigger cold, and 2 weeks later I still have a cold. I went to the doctors friday because Thursday night I had the worst headache of my entire life, I really thought I was going to die. and for those that know me I get headaches all the time so to say it is the worst one ever was serious. I went to the doctors and they said it might be a sinus infection so they gave me antibiotics... I still have a constant headache though. The doctor recommends that I have an MRI to see if something is going on...... But again those that know me know I dont do things I dont think are needed so we will see if the antibiotics work first.... Any ways that is what is knew with the Clarks... Nothing to exciting. But we are alive!!!!

1 comment:

The White Way said...

I got that crazy cold and it knocked me down for a couple of days. Being pregnant doesen't help because I can't take a dang thing. Hope you get better soon.