Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Birthday Party!

We had our october birthdays for the Gurr family over at my Cousin Kimber's house. We decided to make it a halloween party.
Clover the spy, Darth Vader, The orange Witch, Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Ridinghood.
We bobbed for apples and I was a mean mom and I dunked Meghan in the water. So The cop (Aunt Penny) Arrested little red ridinghood. Meghan thought it was quite funny.

My Cousin Heather and her Husband Jamison made their costumes. They were awesome. Here they are with My grandpa.


The Spy and the cop joined forces to fight off the evil. Uncle Kim was very cute in his Pirncess costume.

Riley wouldn't take his eyes off of Jeff in the Wolf Costume. He didn't want the big bad wolf to get him.


Indiana Jones, Little Mermaid, Clover the spy and the Orange Witch.



Kimber and Mike made great old people.
We had such a good time at the halloween party. I think we should do it every year. New tradition!!!!

4 comments:

T J V said...

Are those knee high red boots you have on? Ah, I knew there was a reason I like you.

Shelly said...

Yes they are knee high red boots. Aren't they hot? :)

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Fun pictures!! I like every one's costume!

L. Taggart said...

I am so glad you got a pic of the costumes!!! My kids were nervous of The Big Bad Wolf too. Too much fun! Thanks!