Thursday, December 11, 2008

Musical talents

Meghan had her first Clarinet performance last week at school. She did such a good job. She played Merrily we go, Hot Cross Buns, Jolly old St Nickolas, and jingle bells. Good Job Meggie, you played wonderful. Kaylee had her first Piano recital last night, she has only been taking piano for a few months, and her teacher just loves her. She struggles sometime, but she loves to play so much. She chose The Chipmunk song to play. Her teacher wanted her to memorize the song, I was concerned being her first performance that she would get shy and not be able to remember..... Well I was so wrong, she played beautifully, and she didn't make any mistakes...... Also she did memorize the song, and did it without her book. Kaylee, I am so proud of you. I was such a proud mom for both my girls. Way to go!


Now Bradlee thinks he needs to play an instrument, and he wants to play the guitar. I dont thing that will be happening for awhile.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! They are growing up so fast!

Hey, btw, I need you address for Christmas Cards.

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Look at how beautiful your girls are! Congrats to them both.

Leslie Moseley said...

AHHHH! Shelly, she looks just like you did! How did she get so big??!!!