Monday, July 20, 2009

Fire!!!! Fire!!!!

Once again my wonderful Husband has been at it again. He has always wanted a firepit in the back yard, so he finally built one. We have been loving it ever since. One of my favorite things is making Smore's. Mmmmmmmm!!!!! We have also had tinfoil dinners in the pit, and Jeff has even done some Dutch Oven dinners, and then we had marshmellows for dessert. We even sit around the fire and read stories to eachother. We even found some big tree trunks that we have made into seats. Its the camping with the comforts of home. I love it!



It has been alot of fun. Thanks Honey for building it for us. We love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! backyard fire hazard! lol can't wait to cook something up in that pit. gr8 job jeff!

Sharon said...

What fun!

Landon Family said...

Oh that would be sweet!

Michele said...

That is so awesome! What a great idea. I wonder if I can convince my husband to build one for us. I love tin foil dinners, Dutch oven meals, and Smores - and I would love to cook it in my backyard!!!