Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lacey and Jason!

Lacey was the most beautiful bride. Her beauty brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful hair, gorgeous dress, her makeup was perfect, and she was the happiest I have ever seen her. She was ready to marry her best friend, and the man of her dreams. Jason Troy Bailey. He is perfect for my sister, and he makes her so happy.





She was glowing as she walked down the stairs.


Jeff thought I was beautiful in my bridesmaid dress.

Lacey's bouquet was even stunning



Lacey looked great on the balcony


Congratulations to Lacey and Jason, I wish them all the happiness in the word. Have fun in Disneyland on your honeymoon.

1 comment:

Christy Hair said...

Lacey sure was beautiful! I got your comments on the cheapshots website for the free photo shoot, and thanks! By the way, Lacey's pictures are posted on my blog if you want to go check them out! It was sure fun to meet you at the wedding!