Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Haunted Halloween

Fun pics from Halloween. Kaylee was a very cute Pirate.
Tired after all the trick or treating.
Even the dogs were worn out. All the kiddo's in their costumes.

Bradlee was a great Cowboy.

Meow!!! Lacey and Shannon

So handsome, even with a nail in his head.



Tavner as the Firefighter.

Secret Agent Man, Kitty, Scare cut up welder guy.


My boyfriend was coming back from the dead to see me. I had to give him a kiss.
Cowboy, Pirate, Little red rding hood.


Ninja, I'm not sure what Adam was, Cowboy, Pirate, Little red rding hood, devil school girl, and zombie

Stephanie was Pat Benatar, but I thought she looked like Cyndi Lauper.


Evan and Brendan getting into the Donut eating contest.

The boys, Meghan, Jason.

Kaylee gave up eating her donut, she didn't wanna play.

It was a great Halloween.

No comments: