Sunday, April 25, 2010

A trip to the Cabin

We finally were able to make it to the cabin. This was the first time I had ever been to the cabin without Grandpa..... Without anyone actually. Thats right, we were able to enjoy the cabin just our little family. I have to say it was kinda nice having the cabin to ourselves. I do think it is fun having everyone there to though.

The kids enjoyed shooting at cans.... They even hit some.

I didn't have a great shot, but I had fun trying. I hit the target a few times.

And of course the kids couldn't wait to get on the Four Wheelers. I never could wait either when I was their age. We only had a minor injury. Bradlee tipped over, but he and the four wheeler are both ok, Minor bruises thats all.

Kaylee Climbing the mountain.

Jeff was even trying to be helpful by chopping some wood.

The dogs even had fun at the cabin.

Now that we remember how much fun the cabin is we will be trying to go more often.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!