Friday, September 16, 2011

Festive of the trees



My family(Kimber and Jessica) has decided to do a tree for the Festival of the Trees who's proceeds will go to Primary Children's Medical Center. This is a huge undertaking. If you have ever been to the festival, the trees are incredible. My family isn't the craftiest bunch, but with your help we think we can pull off a pretty amazing tree. We are keeping the theme a secret (because it will be so awesome we don't want others to steal our ideas), but I'll give you a hint, what does my family like more than anything?? Disney of course! If you would like to donate any time, talent, or make a cash donation we would really appreciate it. We are dedicating the tree to my brother who is battling cancer right now and has such an amazing attitude. He is an inspiration.

No comments: