Monday, October 31, 2011

The joy's of The Priesthood





Bradlee turned 12 on his birthday. For a boy that is a huge milestone, and kind of a big deal. On October 30th 2011 Bradlee was ordained by his Father Jeff Clark, A deacon in the Aronic Priesthood. It was very exciting as Jeff gave Bradlee a blessing on the importance of love. The word love was mentioned in his blessing many times, and also his sisters, and that he needs to make sure he shows love to them, and everyone around him. It was beautiful. I am so grateful I have a husband that was able to do this for our son. I love my guys! Also in the circle were Grandpa Paulsen, Grandpa Mcintosh, Jason Bailey, Bro. Price, a member of the bishopric, and Hal Westenskow, his teacher. I am a very proud Mamma! Great Job Bradlee.

2 comments:

N Luthi said...

oh how sweet!!

T J V said...

Yay for Bradlee! Is he really that tall?!?!?