Monday, March 10, 2008

Classic!!!!

So we went rollerblading at Classic Skate Friday night... Yes Classic. I think I have been there once when I was younger, it is most definantly a teenager hangout. Anyways I dont have pictures but I couldn't resist telling you all what happened. They had a portion of the night where they did a girls choice skate and a boys choice skate.... they went back and forth for about 4 songs. The first boys choice Jeff went and skated with Meghan and Kaylee, and my cute boy wanted to skate with his mommy.... How sweet! So then..... Yes it gets cuter. It was girls choice and a cute little girl picked Bradlee. He was so cute holding hands skating with a girl. After that I think Kaylee got brave because she picked a boy to skate with, then the same girl picked Bradlee to skate with her again. Meghan wasn't really into the partner skating thing, but the other two were having fun with it.... The End! :)

4 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Uh-oh. Better watch out for those two!!! lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gunnell Family said...

That is so funny. I remember doing the boy girl skate at classic. That is scary!!! Sounds like fun!

T J V said...

does every town have a classic skate? could no one come up with a better name? but such fun and funny memories anyway.