Monday, March 31, 2008

Potato Head

Bradlee got these for Easter, and I thought they were the cutest thing ever! He made Mr. Potato Head, You cant really tell, but Mr. Potato head is holding a cell phone. Too Cute!
And Farmer Corn, and in his hand is a wad of cash. So fun!!!
Mrs. Carrot top. She must have just gotten engaged because she is trying to show off the big diamond on her finger. For Pretty!!!

Aren't they so super cute? I had to share them because we had lots of fun with them. Our Easter was good. The Easter Bunny stopped by to leave us some treats, and that was that. Good Times!!!

2 comments:

T J V said...

those are funny potato heads! and of course i know what you are talking about. J even found appropriate stickers at the scrapbook store for me, haha! V has his swimsuits, the only thing I am not looking forward to is me in a swimsuit, ugh. I have not done well at all losing the baby weight, uck. hopefully i can make some progress in the next 3 1/2 months.

Marc Gingell said...

Mr. Potato Head rocks!