Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dumb Dogs!


I am having trouble with the video from Bradlee's talent show. It doesn't want to upload. I will keep trying but it hasn't worked yet.

We had a rough weekend. Our dogs that we love so much escaped the back yard saturday night. The kids of course were devastated and began to cry immediately. I was trying to figure out what to do and snapped at the kids that crying wasn't going to help. So we get in the car and look for them, we drove around the neighborhood for a few hours. They were no where to be found. Of course at this point I become very emotional. I have grown to love the dogs so much. Well we went home and tried to get some sleep, It was hard. Sunday I got a call that they were found and the Humane Society had them... Of course they were closed on Sunday, but they were safe. We were able to pick them up on Monday and all is well again. Dumb dogs!!!!

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Did someone forget to close the gate or is there a hole in your fence? Glad you got them back :)

T J V said...

Amazing and lucky that they were found together. I am glad you got them back and they are safe.