Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Mayan

We went to the Mayan a few weeks ago, and thes are some fun pictures we took of the kids. They like the snake that sits outside. I don't know what it is, but the kids love climbing on it.
I know you cant see this picture very well, but that is Bradlee playing on one of the characters drums.


This is while we were waiting to get seated, Jeff got creative taking pictures. Our 35 minute wait they told us we had ended up taking almost 2 hours. We weren't very happy, but we had already waited so long we didn't wanna leave. Everytime we checked the time it was just 10 more minutes.... those 10 minutes added up. This was a while ago, but the pictures were cute so I wanted to share them even if it is delayed.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Was it busy because they had a makeover? I didn't think anyone went there anymore! The last time I went I think there were like 4 other people in the whole restaurant. But that rocked because we got good seats so the kids could see the divers.

T J V said...

TWO HOURS!!! You are much more patient than me. I guess J is right I can't learn to play chess b/c I don't have enough patience, haha!