Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome Home Kyle!

Lacey's Boyfriend Kyle has been in Iraq. He is a Marine. He was able to come home yesterday, and any of you that watched KSL news you would have seen him get down on one Knee and asked my dear sister to marry him. It was cute. I took these pictures from the T.V so they aren't that great. Here he is on his kneee
Here he is getting the ring out of the box.
I am assuming he is putting the ring on her finger.
And as you can tell she is very happy to see him. She has been counting down the days til he comes home.
This is Kyle with my mom. The wedding is taking place June 28th. Congratulations to the happy couple. We are glad you are back safe Kyle!!!

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

He looks like a cute boy. You should send me an updated pic of Lacey... or a wedding announcement. I haven't seen her since she was like 9!!!!

T J V said...

How cute is that! Glad he is home safe.

Sharon said...

Wowzers! I haven't seen lacey since she was somewhere around 8 or 9! The fact that she is old enough to be getting married just blows me away! Congrats to the happy couple! So glad he is home safe! *grin*

(oh yeah, found your blog through Lydia, hope that's o.k.)