Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kids Tag

I asked Kaylee these questions, and this is what she said.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? To behave (I assume she means when the kids behave)
3. What makes mom sad? when the kids don't behave.
4. How does mom make you laugh? tickle me.
5. What was mom like as a child? ummm.... (with a shruggled shoulder)
6. How old is your mom? 29 (yes I am, but I turn old this year according to my kids)
7. How tall is your mom? Really Tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch So You think You can dance (I do like that show, but I don't know if its my favorite thing to do)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Shop. (I do love to shop)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Dancing
11. What is your mom really good at? Being mom. (She must want something)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Guitar Hero (I do kinda suck at that)
13. What does your mom do for her job? She let people borrow cars.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad (Salad is yummy, especially a cafe rio salad)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?When she buys me stuff
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Belle (Jeff must be the beast)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to Walmart.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We look the same.
19. How are you and your mom different? Kaylee likes to get wet, and Mom doesn't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She gives us vacations.

I am tagging:
Hillary to ask Emma
Tamara to answer how you think Van would answer :)
Becca to ask Chandler

1 comment:

T J V said...

Love it! and if your dance skills will make you famous you must show some off while we are down in SD. And speaking of our shared love of shopping, got two swimsuits yesterday so we are set.