Thursday, July 3, 2008

Memory Lane

Tasha is doing this on her Blog, and it looks like a cute and fun Idea. I hope you visiting my blog will participate. :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Shania Twain BLARING on the radio in your car, us singing along, driving around....finding Sam....Donnie McKay...Keith at Domino's at closing time. Eating a whole LARGE SUPREME pizza (just us...Bryce got a piece in the morning IF he was lucky) Fiesta Ole all the time. OUR USUAL!!! lol I still get the usual by the way. Walking around the gym instead of participating in Gramma Knap's class, Dude, I wish we were still in high school sometimes...it was fun! (at times......)

T J V said...

The first time I met you I was so nervous and for some reason decided that the best thing to wear would be this long purple tutu looking skirt that I had found at a second-hand shop with J! No explanation for that. Anyway we ate dinner at Red Robin of course and you stole this really cute glass! We laughed all through dinner and I knew we would be friends. And you gave me that glass at my bridal shower, haha!