Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a Wonderful Man!

Today is mine and Jeff's 12 year anniversary, and Jeff bought me a license plate frame that I have been asking for. We also went to the Jeff Dunham show. Well today I came to work and found this.


and this......He sent me Chocolate covered strawberries, and this cute gorilla that sings "Can't get enough of your love babe" How thoughtful of him. This is better than flowers. Thank you honey, I love you so much. Thank you for 12 wonderful years and many more to come.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a sweetheart! I can't beleive it's been 12 years! Happy Anniversary! :)

Oakenfoldgrl said...

How sweet! What is on your license plate cover? Man, those strawberries look SO YUMMY! I always beg Mitch to buy me some, but he never does..BOO!! I hope it was a wonderful day!

Marc Gingell said...

AWWWWWWWWWW, that is so cute! Happy anniversary!