Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clean Laundry!!!

Our Dryer broke on Saturday... The funny thing about that is Jeff has been trying to convince me that we needed a new washer and dryer. He wanted stackable front loaders so that when we (meaning when he) finish the basement we have more room for a bedroom and a bathroom if we have stackables. Whatever right???? So as he is trying to convince me of this or dryer dies..... I think he planned it to break. Anyway, we went to Lowes and bought Maytag front loaders. I love them. Dont they look pretty? They will look even better with a finished basement around them. They work very nicely, and our clothes smell cleaner than ever. :)

1 comment:

L. Taggart said...

they look good! I wish our washer made our clothes smell better! must be that lingering diaper scent in the rest of the house. I like your disney vacation tracker! Love ya!