Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I actually took these pictures from someone else's blog, I have so many more I will share, but here is a start of the pictures from Bryce's benefit. It was a huge success, and I am greatful I have so many wonderful Friends that were willing to come and support my family. Bryce was overwelmed by the outpoor of love and support. We raised 11k+ for him. People that didn't even know him, came to support me, my sisters, and parents. I am amazed at how many kind and generous people live in this world, and thanks to you Bryce will be able to focus on recovery instead of bills. Mom, Dad, Lydia
Lydia, Bryce, Lacey

Landen, Emily (Emily is Landens Fiance)

Jeff and I

Stephanie, Dad, Me

Cousins that came to support Holli and her husband, Kailie, Kimmy


THANK YOU!!!! All the support has been amazing!!!!

No comments: