Wednesday, February 16, 2011

They really do love each other!

"My sweet Sister"

You're beautiful and fun.
I want to be like you.
You're clean and pure.
I want to see the world as you do.

Even though you may not be the smartest,
you still try your hardest.
Even though you may not be the brightest,
you still shine brighter than the stars.

I want to be the best I can be.
I want you to look up to me.

I adore you
and love you
You're cute and creative.

You are way better than I'll ever be
but that's okay as long as you love me.

You're my little sister.
My dear sweet Kaylee.
You're my little sweetheart
and I'll try to be the best
big sister I can be to you.

You're my little sister.



This poem was written by Meghan when she had to write a poem about something that is special to her, but not always special to someone else.

I wanted to share it and get it on the blog so I can hold it against her later, and prove to her that she really does love her sister.

No comments: