Friday, November 25, 2011

Team "We thought there was food here"


Jeff decided he wanted to do the human race this year, so we put a team together. Nikki and Steven, Kimber, and Jeff and Jessica all joined us. It wa so much fun. Jeff placed 4th in his division while I was like 197th place in mine, but I just did the walk, Jeff did the 10k. I walked with Jessica, and man she is a speed walker, it might have been easier to just walk. Nikki and Steven walked it with a jog/fast walk and finished before Jessica and myself. Kimber did the 10k with Jeff and finished 16th in her division, and Jeff B ran the 10k also. So fun, thanks for coming guys! Thanks for taking pics nikki, yours were so cute on your blog I just stole yours. Thanks Again!!!

1 comment:

L. Taggart said...

Hooray for Jeff! and you too. I hear it's enough just to finish a race. I would never know since it would be more than enough just for me to sigh up and begin. :) You guys are awesome!