Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crazy Again!!!!

Jeff and I must be crazy. We braved black Friday once again this year. We got some great deals for Christmas, and we didn't even get hurt. Some people can get pretty crazy for the black Friday deals. We waited in line at Walmart starting at about 1am. Although we tried to take a nap Thursday night before we braced ourselves for the cold and the crowd, we were unsucessful, so after waking up at 5am on Thanksgiving day and going shopping friday morning, I then went to work all day Friday.... wait the day isn't over yet, I was invited to the Jazz game Friday night..... So I got home a little after 10pm on Friday night. Finally, 40 hours later I was able to go to bed. I slept in on Saturday until about 10am. I crashed again Saturday night. We had fun though. Jeff and I enjoy the time we spend together without the kids on Black Friday.

4 comments:

Oakenfoldgrl said...

You are very brave! Mitch wants me to get into the whole Black Friday thing..I tell him he can have fun. I think he went and got a ladder..I'm not sure. I was sleeping. :)

P.S. Did you find that check?

Shelly said...

Monique,
No I didn't find the check, My wonderful husband said it came, and that he thinks he threw it away, so don't worry about it. Thanks!

Sharon said...

The only time I was crazy enough to actually venture out during the early morning Black Friday rush was Black Friday of 2007. Jacob had been asking for Zune and Radio Shack had a 30GB one for $99 (regular was almost $280 I beleive) That to me was so worth the cold and crowds. So I went and got it for him and sent it to him in Afghanistan for Christmas. He still loves that thing. Other then that, I have never been crazy enough.

Hope you got some good deals!

The Gunnell Family said...

I can't believe how crazy people are, manners are out the window on that day!!!
I tried it for the first time this year and am not going to do it again unless I have a specific bargain i'm going for! I just kinda wandered this time, and watched the crazies!!!!
You are a brave women if you went to Walmart!