Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look how Cute!

We went and did some family pictures awhile ago. Stephanie and Lydia came and did some too. This is what we ended up with.
Can you tell they are my girls?

Our cute Family. This is actually a good lookin picture if I do say so myself.

Cousins: Corben, Brenden, Lexi, Bradlee, Stephen, Adam, Marek, Dallas, Kaylee, Meghan, Evan, Hayden, Lily. We are only missing Brayten and Tavner, with that many kids it is hard to all have an available day to meet.

Sisters: Lydia, Shelly, and Stephanie

Siblings: Bradlee, Meghan, Kaylee

Cousins: Corben, Meghan, Adam, Bradlee, Kaylee, Hayden, Lexi

4 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Where is this? Murray Park? We just did some there :)

Oh yah, and very cute! Who took the pics?

Shelly said...

Jeff took the pictures with our camera, and yes they were done at Murray park :)

L. Taggart said...

Hey, you posted the pics for me again! Can I send all the people to your blog to look again? :) You are the best! Even if it's not a flattering one of myself. :)

Sharon said...

These are all too cute! You have such a gorgeous family! Love seeing the sisters one. I miss all three of you!