Thursday, November 6, 2008

The tags keep coming

I was tagged by Monique awhile ago, and I am finally getting around to doing it. My Favorites........

Favorite Vacation: We went to disneyland and sea world this last summer, and it was the best vacation ever. We had so much fun as a family that before the vacation was over we were planning the next vacation when we could go back again. The kids had fun, and Jeff and I really enjoyed taking the kids on such a wonderful vacation.



Favorite Color: My favorite color(s) are purple and Green. I don't know why or when or how they became my favorite colors, but thats the way it is.



Favorite Treat: This is tough because I love treats. I love me some Carrot Cake, but I also love a good brownie.... and I really enjoy a rice crispy treat, so the options are endless when it comes to delicious treats.



Favorite Fruit: Again the options are endless. Kiwi's are yummy, and strawberries are yummy, and watermelon are oh so yummy. to much yumminess to narrow it down to just one.



Lets see, a little known fact about me...... I am an open book! Oh, here is a little known fact, I am just like my dad. I have his attitude, I have his work ethic, and I pretty much take after him in just about everything. Go Cowboys!!! :)



Traveling: I'm not sure I have a particular place I would like to travel to. As long as I am with loved ones, and we are having fun and being happy that is all that matters to me.


Where I grew up: Utah born and raised


Where I live now: Salt Lake city Utah


Middle Name: My parents didn't give me a middle name.


First name: My real name is Michelle but I have always been known as Shelly


Biggest pet peeve: Oh boy, I have so many biggest pet peeves. Listening to people eat and drink is probably the biggest one. So lets just say that.


Favorite animal: Oh come on, that is easy my fave animal is my baby Cloee. she is so cute, and I just love her so much. I love my other dog Maggie too, but she is really Bradlee's favorite.


Past Love: The only love of my life past or present is my Wonderful, Fabulous Husband Jeff.

My greatest wish is that Jeff and I can one day be debt free, and live happily ever after.... Oh yes people I love a good fairy tale.

So I'm not going to tag anyone, but it can be kinda fun to do, so anyone who wants to play be my guest. Have fun!




No comments: