Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disneyland Vacation Day 2

Sunday Was Jeff's birthday, and day 1 at Disneyland..... Hooray!!!!! Because it was Jeff''s birthday he got a gift card for $69 to use in the park. Happy Birthday honey, thanks for letting us spend it at The Happiest Place on Earth!!!! This is waiting in line for Its a small World.
The 3-D Bugs life show was the best show at California Adventure.

More of as at Bug land.



This is just a fun picture Meghan took of us in one of the California Adventure display things.
The kids just waiting for the Aladdin show to start.

Kaylee and Walle


This is all of us in line at the Indiana jones ride.
Day 3 is soon to follow, so check back later.

1 comment:

Michele said...

It looks like a fun trip so far! I am going to Disneyland in October for my Birthday since I haven't been since I was 5. I can't wait! I hear it's pretty amazing.