Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moab Day 1

After Bryce Canyon we drove to Moab. They were doing the Jeep safari, and Jeff's parents were there, so we decided to join them...... Fun for them. Adding 5 more people in their Motor Home. Grandma Clark bought eggs for the kids to decorate. Looking at the pic I think she was having fun too.


Kaylee with one of her decorated eggs.


Bradlee playing with his Double Lightsaber that he got in Disneyland. He is proud of that thing let me tell you.


More Egg decorating.




We let the kids swim in the pool they had at the R.V park. Let me tell you this park had a 5 star bathroom. It was gorgeous, and very clean. fancy sinks, and very nice showers with an area for changing your clothes. WOW!!! I should have taken a picture.


1 comment:

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! I'm so jealous! Your kids are so cute and big!