Friday, April 24, 2009

Disneyland Vacation Day 6!

Disneyland for the final day. Back at "Its a small world"

Bradlee really likes "Star Tours" After the ride he wanted to make a double l.ightsaber. So The girls posed with Yoda while we waited for the Dude.

Jeff thought this would make for a funny picture.

Christina (A friend from way back when, and she hasn't changed much), her kids, and my family met for lunch, and we caught up on old times. It was great. one of my favorite moments on the trip.

Kaylee and Dad drawing some Mickey pictures.

The kids with Goofy.


These next pictures were taken in the Beast's Library.


Thursday was the busiest day at Disneyland, so we decided we were done, so we went to a mall that Christina told us about. This is the cute little fountain at the mall. Dont the kids look so thrilled?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

O.k. Christina really hasn't changed has she? Holy cow! I wish I could say the same about me. *rolling eyes*

Love all your pictures Shelly! Makes me wish I was with you. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 4!