Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter in Moab!

We spent Easter in Moab with Grandma and Grandpa Clark. They were very good to us. They did any Easter Egg hunt for the kids. The Kids were very suprised that the Easter Bunny was able to find us in Moab. Bradlee, Meghan, Kaylee, Lily (their cousin)

Sitting around looking at the Eggs they found.

Meghan trying to find some Eggs.

Look at this cute doggy. I love him. His name is Rudy. (give me a break I was on vacation, I dont have to do my hair and make-up if I dont wanna)

Greg made us a very delicious breakfast.... Yummy!!!!!!!!

Meghan and all her goodies from the Easter Bunny.


Kaylee and all her Goodies.

Bradlee with his goodies.

The Easter bunny also brought me a VERY nice gift basket with bath stuff and lotions, and some perfume. It was very nice. Jeff got a remote control Hummer, and can you believe I didn't take any pictures of him playing with it. Oh Well! Thank you Easter bunny, you were very good to us this year. We love you!

No comments: