Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Popeye's anyone????

Have you ever wanted to eat at a certain place so bad you would do just about anything? We have!!!! Our family loves to eat Jack in the Box. Everytime we go to California we eat there at least once. Well this time on Vacation we tried Popeye's Chicken......... SOooooo good! We heard there was one up in Layton. Yes we know Crazy, An hour drive just for Chicken. But it is so worth it. We drive to Layton last Wednesday for dinner...... We Drive...... and Drive..... and Drive..... u-turn after u-turn to find the Popeye's Chicken. Where could this place be?????
My friend told me it was here somewhere???????

Honey are you sure it is in Layton........... Thats what the map says!!!!


Anyone who has been to Popeye's can tell this isn't it. After about an hour of searching around Hill Airforce Base we ask one of the Guards at the base....... After the look of "Are you Serious" from the guard he tells us it is on base and we must have military ties to get on base...... Duh!!!! Thanks for nothing Popeye! We ended up at a chinese place instead...... And had a migraine from it! Oh well, You cant win them all can you?



3 comments:

T J V said...

If you come visit us we have a Poyeye's! And no special requirements to eat, only that you come hang out with us!

Sharon said...

When I move back in Sept. I may be able to get you on base. I should still have my military ID for another couple of months. :) Jacob is joining the National Guard come November so I'm not sure what kind of ID I'll have after that but I should still have one till November at least. :)

Me said...

LOL popeyes is actually close to the base in Layton. Im surprised you didnt call Landen.. We lived there!