Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sad that it's over!

So that is the end of the Vacation. They always fly by so fast. We had a great time doing all the fun things we did. I am ending the Vacation posts with a few more pictures that I like. Some might be duplicates, but here they are anyway. Me and the kids outside of Disneyland.
The kids with Mr. Potato Head.

Bradlee being cute while waiting in line.

Me and the kids again.

Brad and Kaylee waiting in lines (we did alot of that)

Meggie and Kaylee

Gosh, I guess jeff had the Camera in all these pics.

Kay-Bear



The End!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It was so great seeing all your photos and reading about your vacation. I'm jealous! The last time I was in Disneyland was when I was 4!

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Love the pics! Your kids are gorgeous! They have such pretty eyes. I'm so jealous you went on a vacation. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Monique