Friday, May 15, 2009

A Tea Party for Shannon!

Shannon,
We are so glad you are marrying into the Family. You make Bryce so happy. We look forward to the Wedding coming up. You are a beautiful woman, and you ad so much to our family. These are some pictures of the tea party Bridal shower we had for Shannon.

She received alot of great gifts an recipes. Thanks to Everyone who came to support her and Bryce.

Good luck on the Wedding Bryce and Shannon, We love you!
Also, Thank you to my friend Sharon for making the beautiful shower invites. I appreciate the work you put into them, they were wonderful.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wait, that's Lydia's house? It has been way too long since I have been there (before the renovations) Her kitchen is HUGE! And gorgeous! Looks like you all had a great time. :) Glad I could make the invites for you. And I'm glad you were pleased with them. :) Love you guys!