Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And now for my Favorite.....Sea World!!!

Sea World is my favorite place. I love Shamu. This is a cool picture of a whale.
The kids were able to talk to a Shamu trainer, they thought that was cool.
Gotta love the Dolphins
We went the the Cirque De La Mar show, which is one of the best shows there, I think.
This is one of the Sesame Street rides.


When we are were at the Cirque De La Mar show, they grabbed Jeff from the audience to be one of the helpers of the show. He had to do all these funny things on stage. The kids and I had a good time laughing about it. Jeff did a good job, and he was a good sport about the whole thing.


That is our Sea World day. One of my Favorite days of the whole vacation.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Awesome, but come on Shelly. You KNOW the poor man is color blind. Purple with camo shorts? You really let him do that? lol

L. Taggart said...

That is so funny, what Hil wrote! I didn't even notice until I read what she commented about his outfit. LOL! Can you believe I am writing on my blog two days in a row? WOW! How are you holding up without Meghan? Is she back? I should write ny novel to you in a book. ha ha ha. Love ya!