Friday, August 1, 2008

Disneyland & California Adventure

Trust me you will be seeing vacation pictures for the next month. I have so many, and I like so many of the pics I will have to share them all. We bought the kids mickey ears, and put their names on the back.
I think I could easily fill in for the little Mermaid.
The Incredibles.
I love the Teacups.
The kids liked getting their picture taken with different characters.
Rainforest cafe in Downtown Disney. Meghan and I thought the ape was cute.
I think the kids like Eeyore. (How do you spell his name?)
Cute family pic.
Bradlee and Kaylee got picked out of the audience to help in one of the little shows at California Adventure.
Jeff and the kids on the Pirate ship.

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

Ohhh, I am so jealous! :) And you spelled Eeyore right :)