Monday, August 18, 2008

Go Dallas!!!!! Go Dallas!!!!!

Meghan and I had such a good weekend. We drove down to Denver to see a Denver Bronco's vs Dallas Cowboys football game. We had good seats too. We were sitting on the 7th row right behind the in zone. Terrell Owens doing some warmups.
Look at all those Cowboys.
This is a shot I took right before Dallas scored a touchdown!
If you cant tell. It was raining..... Very cold. Just walking into the statuim we were drenched.
My dad is the one that got us the tickets. It was Me, my Dad, my brother Landen, and meghan that got to go to the game.
Mmmmm.......... Tony Romo...... Yummy!!!!
Again, it was cold and Wet.
Tony Romo from the back.
We had a very good time, even though the Cowboys lost. It was so much fun. Thanks for takin us Dad. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Holy Crow! Landen is so grown up! Wow!

Marc Gingell said...

Awesome. I remember that was your big thing with your dad back when we were in high school, too. That's cool that he still takes you :)