Monday, August 11, 2008

Time Out!!!

I can't be old enough to have my daughter going to camp. This just isn't happening. I dropped Meghan off at the school this morning to go to Mill Hollow. I went to Mill Hollow when I was in school, and I enjoyed it alot. Meghan is growing up to fast. She turns 11 in a month, and she is becoming such a wonderful young Woman.
She was pretty excited to go and see some of her friends that were going with her.

Its only for 3 days, she will be back on Wednesday. I guess I will live without her for a day. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It's a real kick in the butt when they start hitting those milestones huh? She is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman.

Marc Gingell said...

Don't say you are old! You are only 2 months older than me, so you CAN'T be old!!! I can't believe she is that old already.....