Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mad Hatter Tea Party

You didn't really think that was all the Disneyland pictures did you? The kids played musical chairs with the Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland, When each kids got knocked out of the game the Mad Hatter would have them tell a joke. Bradlee's joke as so good, and he got more laughs then the mad Hatter that he told jokes for the next 3 kids that got knocked out. Bradlee thought he was pretty cool.
Here is Kaylee telling her joke, but she got shy so bradlee told it for her.

Meghan didn't want to tell a joke. The kids had fun though.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

HaHa...that's fun. And I did really think that was all you were posting. Silly me!

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Great pictures they looked like they had a blast!! Your kids have gotten so big!

I still can't figure out the background thing. I went to the website, but where do I go on my own site to edit it? Thanks for helping me..I'm such a loser LOL!