Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Meeting a Celebrity

Have you every met a celebrity? I haven't met tonz or anything, but I have met a few. Have you ever tried to go talk to them and they think they are way to good to talk to you and are even mean about it. I have. But the other night my sister and I went to the Jack Johnson concert with Wendy and Gregg, and We saw Bill Engvall there. He has a very funny show on TBS. We went up to him and said hi, and introduced ourselves. He was the nicest man. We left and realized that was stupid because he was so nice we should have asked for a picture. So we went back up to him and asked if we could get our picture with him. He again was just so super nice. He said sure, and I apologized for bothering him, and he said we weren't bothering him, and he even thanked us for talking to him.... Again.... Such a nice guy.
Oh yea, and the Jack Johnson concert was so good. We had so much fun.

2 comments:

L. Taggart said...

you just have all the luck! I am glad you met a nice celeb. I have heard most are not that nice.I should say, many not most. Anyway, happy day! Love Lydia :)

T J V said...

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD SOMEONE NOT WANT TO GO TO A JACK CONCERT!?!?! I am seriously questioning Jeff's intelligence and taste in music now. But thankfully you are as cool as I already knew you were, haha. No celebrities at our concert though, at least not that we saw.